Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Nope,This Doesn't Make Me Wish I Wasn't Alive Either...


Jeff Knox contacted me about my Harvey Weinstein piece and clued me in to another interesting repercussion:
(h) It shall be unlawful for any individual, who to that individual’s knowledge and while being employed for any person described in any paragraph of subsection (g) of this section, in the course of such employment—(1) to receive, possess, or transport any firearm or ammunition in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce; or(2) to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.
I heard that's known as the "Mafia bodyguard provision," designed to keep convicted dons from surrounding themselves with armed goons. And what that appears to mean is, if Harvey ends up convicted of rape, there goes the private security detail -- at least one that's worth a damn.

Somebody want to tell the Scientologists?

1 comment:

Chas said...

Hillary Clinton IS Harvey Weinstein. And that's what I mean by "IS".