Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Not to be Disagreeable, But...

And I've got to disagree with the idea that trolls are sadists. [More]
I dunno.  I see all kinds of sick authoritarian commonalities and types. Everything from abusive "Only Ones" to "progressives" acting on their fears by demanding the leash for others.

And not to get too far off track, but a years-old memory just popped into my head, from back when I was living in SoCal: I was at the pet store getting seed for the feral sons' parakeets or some such (they liked to fatten them up first) and a statuesque blonde was in line in front of me. This girl was seriously gorgeous, clad in black leather, spiked heels, and she was buying a large studded collar. I had to stifle laughing, because my first thought was "She ain't got no dog."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trolls have a legitimate use. Who else will steal your hubcaps if you you dont blow your horn going through a tunnel?

Also...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT9I1fPmMJg