Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I KNEW It Was Somehow All My Fault



Militant, ain't she? [More]

Before you start the revolution, sweetie, you might want to check the You Tube "thumbs up/down" ratio.

Forget who's in charge of the cities and the schools. If you dare to protect yourself, you're racist.

Why just the other weekend, I'll bet it was NRA members that did this. I mean, logically, who better to disarm if your beef is with "Only Ones" enforcing for Democrat regimes?

As long as people choose "leaders" like this hate-filled, seething Marxist rabblerouser, they'll continue self-destructing.

"Dignity and Power Now" -- with "progressives," every day truly is Opposite Day.

Oh, and by the way, as long as I'm in for a penny: Why is Maxine culturally appropriating that hair?

[Via William T]

No comments: