Friday, March 17, 2017

And If You Act Now, We'll Throw in the Ginsu Knives

"[H]igh-capacity semi-automatic pistol" told me all I need to know. [More]

And Oathbreak Ridge being behind it confirmed things for me.

So the "solution" is intrusive sensors everywhere and a team of "rapid response" thugs ready to assault anyone who produces a hit? What could go wrong?

My first thought would be to coerce Alex here to walk through in a manner guaranteed to trigger the "first responders" and then have my team take them out. But I've been watching too much "24."

Besides, it's not like the Founder told us what was really "necessary to the security of a free State" or anything.  Who would have thought it was a subscription to "investment advice" from a guy with no discernible professional security (as opposed to securities) credentials in his CV?

[Via Mike M]


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The BS is strong in this one. There's not a metal detector in the world that can com close to that kind of accurate discrimination. 100% lies. Expect lawsuits galore from all the false positives.