Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Repeal the NFA

I agree with Joshua Samuel:
There is literally ZERO excuse to not sign this petition. We all know for fact that the ATF is about to be de-clawed by Trump, so the usual gun nut paranoia about signing White House petitions is no longer valid. No one is going to be using this petition to investigate you for having unregistered machine guns. So stop being a little bitch and sign the petition.
Do it here. [Link fixed.] Do it now. And spread the word.

I did:


5 comments:

Bill St. Clair said...

Your link didn't work for me. Led to a 404 page.

I found the petition here: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Fred said...

Done.

Elmo said...

Worked for me. Then after my signature was verified, I had the option to sign another petition to "let-american-farmers-grow-hemp-once-again-create-jobs-and-rebuild-rural-economy".

I passed on that one.

Bad Cyborg said...

I signed. Several good ones there (along with a shed load of bad ones) including one to let farmers grow hemp (lots of good stuff can be made from hemp INCLUDING rope) and one to repeal the Huges amendment outlawing sale of full-auto weapons made after May of '86. (URL below)
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

GaryM said...

Link worked fine just now.

Thanks David.