Thursday, December 29, 2016

Smearing Poop on the White House Walls

Last week, the Obama administration put the finishing touches on a new policy that would deprive recipients of disability insurance and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) of their Second Amendment rights. The administration will now characterize those citizens as "mental defectives," thereby having their ability to own a firearm subject to the federal Gun Control Act. [More]
The  guy's doing what he can to express his contempt on his way out, isn't he?

I see comments and concerns were disregarded. This is my shocked face.

Hey, we can't let those damn "populists" have a say in "our democracy," can we?

When Trump takes over and orders this rescinded, the individuals behind this "decision" need to be identified and replaced if still there.

[Via Steve T

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Here's their conundrum in my case. I was forced into retirement due to job related injuries. I am now on disability. I also hold 2 FFL's (01 and 06). So what are they going to do? Pull both of them and make me a prohibited person? Between this administration and the VA, they are determined to make my life a lot harder than it should be. I've gotten to where I believe the most useless person in the world is a bureaucrat.

Anonymous said...

Like Robert above I was disabled working & am able to live very modestly thanks to SSD which is NOT the same as SSI, but is possibly being grouped together in this new obamanation. It's not the life I envisioned, but sure beats the alternative. I help out where & when possible but mostly just wish to be left alone.

There's not much detail in any of the links... will have to try to read the legalese in the actual bill when the coffee kicks in. Everything I own is functional, clean, & lubed. I've fallen behind in the reloading because I dont shoot much anymore, but absolutely do remember how. Dont mess with people who have little or nothing to lose. What was that Mike used to say about poking the wolverine?