Tuesday, October 04, 2016

I Love It When a Plan Comes Together

The Oregon Firearms Federation has filed an official complaint against Walker and requested that he be removed from the bench ... We suggest, as an Oregon resident, you consider filing your own complaint against this biased, agenda driven rogue judge. [More]
They link to the complaint form and give tips for filling it out.

And yeah, of course I love it.

If you're an Oregon gun owner, strike back -- do this and spread the word. If you're not but if you know any, urge them to follow suit. And if you're not and you don't, take it as an object lesson for what is probably possible in your state when such lines are crossed.

2 comments:

Chas said...

To those who say that bullets don't work, I recently balanced the tires on my motorcycle with some pure lead, round bullets, flattened in a vise, folded like a taco, and then shaped onto my rims with a ball peen hammer, and then fitted onto the wheel with some JB Weld, much like bedding a rifle, and then held in place with the mighty, Gorilla Tape, which continues to hold up. The bike goes down the road so smoothly as if it were floating above it. I still feel every imperfection in the road, as if I were reading Braille, but that floating sensation of balanced wheels is, well, near perfection. A bullet did that for me.

Anonymous said...

Wonder if that Judge owns any guns? I bet he feels like he is one of the SPECIAL ones who are above all us peons.