Monday, September 26, 2016

NFL Gutlessness on National Anthem and Guns is Divisive and Dangerous

Sure as individuals, on their own time and dime, they’re free to make the case for just about anything they want ... But they’re not on their own time and dime. They are wearing uniforms with team names and logos. They are representing a team and an organization. The forum they are privileged to participate in is not about them and what they want. [More]
When you cede control you lose control. It's as simple as that. Which is why we dare not surrender self control of our rights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have the right to their opinion (although I agree w/you about the venue). The flip side is that I have a right to my opinions as well. In my opinion, football no longer merits my time or attention. Neither do the sponsors whose products I will no longer purchase. Works both ways.