Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Capture the Flag


This has resurfaced due to rich dilettante Kaepernick's recent bellyaching. If he did this today, Monday would be condemned by "progressives" for being a right-wing hater and free speech violator, and probably charged with assault and theft to boot.

Here's the rest of the story.

The "protester," William Thomas, and his then-11-year-old son, have faded into well-deserved obscurity.  I wonder if either one would resurface if Rick Monday pursued the $1M offer for the flag, which he kept ...

[Via Geordan]

1 comment:

Jerry The Geek said...

Thank you, Mr. C .... I'm not a fan of spectator sports, although I have been known to watch a baseball game from time to time.

I was unaware of this moment of "American Exceptionalism".
Now I have a new hero.